2015 Westerville Music & Arts Festival Youth Exhibit!
The Youth Art Exhibit is an opportunity for young artists, ages 3-18, to display their artwork and crafts.
The Youth Art Exhibit is located on the 2nd floor of the Everal Barn.
REGISTRATION: Submit Registration form and Payment to the Westerville Area Chamber of Commerce, 99 Commerce Park Drive, Suite A, Westerville, Ohio 43082 no later than Thursday, July 2, 2015. The fee is $5 per piece of artwork for up to 5 pieces of art or craft(s).
- Exhibitors may enter in more than one art category, but are limited to no more than 5 pieces of art per child and no more than 2 pieces of artwork in the same category. The available art categories and age groups are listed on the Registration Form below.
- Artwork must have been created within ONE YEAR of this festival, and the artist age group is determined by the student age at the time the artwork was completed.
- Only the number of pieces you have registered will be accepted. Each piece of work submitted will be judged by qualified judges on Saturday morning.
- First, Second, Third and Honorable Mention ribbons will be awarded for each art category for each age group. Additionally, a Best of Show ribbon will be awarded for each age group. People’s Choice ballots will be solicited for all five age groups throughout the day on Saturday. Results will be tabulated and winners notified by phone on Saturday evening.
- The five PEOPLE’S CHOICE winners (one for each of the 5 age groups) and five BEST OF SHOW winners (one for each of the 5 age groups) will be recognized at an awards ceremony on Sunday afternoon. Winners and their families and friends are encouraged to attend.
Reminder: Each applicant may submit up to 5 pieces of artwork, but cannot enter more than 2 pieces in any one category. The fee is $5 per piece of artwork for up to 5 pieces of art or crafts.
Music & Arts Festival Menu
(Follow the links below)