On behalf of the Westerville Area Chamber of Commerce, Uptown Westerville Inc., Visit Westerville and Westerville Uptown Merchants Association - WUMA, we are proud to announce that Saturday, June 6, 2020 as Westerville Commerce Day.
In light of the economic impact of COVID-19 in our community and beyond, we can continue to strengthen the business environment of our greater Westerville area by supporting our local businesses, visiting our favorite restaurants and showing the strength of our resolve as a community. Let’s mark this special day, Saturday, June 6, 2020, as one that helps spread hope and unity for our Westerville business community.
What To Do on June 6th:
1. Visit your favorite Westerville stores in person or online.
2. Don't cook at home, order from your favorite Westerville restaurant and take advantage of curbside pick up, carry out or delivery.
3. Check in and see how your favorite local hot spot is doing and send them some love, encouragement and appreciation.
4. Consider purchasing gift cards to use when all businesses are able to be open again or early gifts to give.
5. Help us spread the word by sharing the Facebook Page and use our hashtags: #ShopWesterville #WestervilleCommerceDay
Thank You To Our Presenting Sponsors:
Westerville Area Agents
Anthony Pelfrey April Schaad Bill Young
614- 656-1932 614-891-5033 614-989-9977
Billy Tecklenburg Holly Spann Jake Breakey
614- 890-1166 614-882-3276 614-899-6989
Jerry Davis Justin Giger Scott Dawson
614- 890-5440 614-882-9414 614-891-2886