"The Value of Chambers," courtesy of ACCE
ENHANCE YOUR BUSINESS. CONNECT YOUR BUSINESS.
As a Member of the Westerville Area Chamber, you join 660+ businesses and become part of an organization whose vision is to connect every business to every opportunity.
The Chamber serves its Members through:
1. Retaining and enhancing member benefits, community partnerships and ongoing membership development.
2. Researching and monitoring local and state legislative issues to keep our members informed of the impact on business.
3. Participating in Economic Development to attract new businesses and retain existing businesses.
4. Serving as a business resource for members and incoming businesses.
These concentration areas, plus many other business-oriented programs bring value to Chamber Members. Together, we make the Westerville area a wonderful place to live, work and do business. Your membership entitles your participation in Chamber programs and activities. Through them, you will meet other members of the business community with whom we encourage you to develop strong business ties.
Thank you for your consideration in joining the Chamber and we look forward to working with you!
Local survey reveals membership to a Chamber of Commerce is a good business strategy:
Did you know that if your business was a member of a Chamber of Commerce...
* 49% of consumers are more likely to think favorably of your business
* 80% of consumers are more likely to purchase goods from your business
Your Chamber Working For You...
- Inovation & Traditio
Mission: To enhance the business climate and quality of life in our community
Vision: To connect every business to every opportunity
'The Chamber is improving the image of businesses. Being a member of the Chamber is the right thing to do. They are watching the business issues.'
- April Schaad, April Schaad State Farm Insurance