Founded in 2001, Leadership Westerville values community collaboration by developing a dedicated group of civic leaders who understand key issues facing the community. Leadership Westerville provides an inviting opportunity that allows you to enhance your own skills to help you turn your vision for the community - and for yourself - into reality
The Westerville Area Chamber, the City of Westerville, Westerville City Schools, Otterbein University, and the Westerville Public Library are working in partnership to offer Leadership Westerville. The goal of the program is to create a dedicated group of civic leaders who understand key issues facing the community. Each participant will be committed to cultivating the city's future through personal involvement and a willingness to serve.
- Four reasons why YOUR COMMUNITY needs you to participate in leadership programs.
- Four reasons why YOU should participate in community leadership programs.
- Westerville Holds MLK Celebration When Others Cancel
- Leadership Westerville's MLK Legacy Project to lead Community Conversations on racial diversity and inclusion
- Snow Patrol Program Serves Westerville Seniors