Life Long Learning Scholarships
Up to $1,000 will be awarded (per calendar year) to individual (s) desiring specific coursework to improve their work performance and advance their career.
Qualifications for applicants:
- Is a member of the WACC or is an employee of a WACC business
- Registeres for specific coursework which will benefit the applicant's employer and/or the career of the employee
- Registers at an accredited institution or the coursework is through a licensed or recognized provider of coursework in the industry
- Coursework is not a mandated education requirement or required for the maintenance of a license.
- Must have the support of the employer (i.e. partial funding, matching funds, time off from work, etc.) but the course cannot qualify for 100% reimbursement by the employer
- Will use the awarded funds within four months of notification of the scholarship
The Chamber Foundation accepts applications any time of the year and awards scholarships quarterly.
Westerville Scholarship Menu
(Follow the links below)