Talent Acquisition Intern
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: Assist Human Resources Director in recruiting for all departments within Alpha. Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates with successful outcomes. Display professionalism at all times when screening applicants and communicating with outside businesses
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy by researching various sources
- Present and provide organization information, opportunities, and benefits offered
- Attends Virtual/In-person Job Fairs
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, outside contacts, colleges (Handshake) and follow-up on applicants on the On-Shift system
- Communicates to Marketing Department all openings for social media and Alpha’s website
- Compare postings to other competitor’s postings and report findings
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications for relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience
- Contact candidates and report to HR Director any potential candidates or issues
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with management staff
- Conducts reference checks
- Coordinates with candidates fingerprinting day and time
- Assist with onboarding and orientation
- Perform any other duties assigned
QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATIONAL: High school diploma or GED. Attending college with focus on human resources and/or business fields a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED SKILLS AND OTHER:
- Experience in recruitment or human resources preferred, but will train.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Proficient with MS Office and internet search
- Must be able to prioritize the importance of tasks and needs
- Must represent The Alpha Group to the public in a professional manner.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License and good driving record.
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug screenings.
- Must pass a BCI background check.
- Must not be a registered offender on the ODDD Abuse and Neglect Register or the Ohio Department of Health Nurse Abuser Register.
- Must have your own auto insurance (to conduct agency business in personal vehicle and receive reimbursement employee must have the amount of 100,000/300,000 liability/damages coverage).
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds on a periodic basis.