The Harmony Agency is an exclusive Allstate Agency and is currently hiring Account Manager. Prior insurance Sales experience with property casualty license preferred but not required, we will train you! Professional advancement opportunities and an industry leading pay structure offered.
We offer a competitive compensation structure. Avg first year income $40k-$65k (Base salary + uncapped commission).
We believe in the value of investing in our employees creating a culture to: train, develop and motivate our staff, setting you up with the tools for professional success!
Account Manager Benefits:
- Work life balance
- Opportunity for professional advancement
- Paid training offered
- PTO and Paid holidays
- Health Benefits, Dental & Vision
- Competitive compensation including: monthly, quarterly and yearly bonuses.
Account Manager Job Responsibilities
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Establish and retain clientele in order to grow your sales territory
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Prospect for new clients and Perform 200+ outbound dials per day
Account Manager Job Requirements
- Currently licensed in Property and Casualty- preferred; required prior to started
- Prior inside sales Experience.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player