Service Coordinator – Full-time
Concord Counseling Services is seeking a Service Coordinator to assist individuals with mental health and/or drug/alcohol issues who have experienced homelessness and now live in supportive housing. As a Service Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to build a community of neighbors and introduce folks to fun/sober activities around the city.
Job duties/requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Engaging tenants with activities and education both within the housing program and the outside community.
- Supporting the recovery process for each assigned tenant
- Assisting tenants with identifying and addressing barriers to success and to develop coping skills to live independently and as part of a community
- Providing limited case management services
- Minimum Associates Degree in Social Work or a related field is required
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) preferred
Concord is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Concord is highly committed to
- Increased Pay Ranges
- Supportive/Flexible work environment with high employee satisfaction rates
- Generous Paid Time off & Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision, Group Life, FSA, HSA, and 401K plan
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Free supervision toward independent license
- Free CEU’s
promoting and maintaining an atmosphere that is culturally
Inclusive and that welcomes diversity.