Respite Companion – Part time
Concord Counseling Services is seeking a Respite Companion to provide respite for caregivers who have someone with a severe mental illness living with them. This will include in-home and community based engagement. We are seeking people with 1 - 3 years of experience who are ready to serve with their heart! This is a part time up to 20 hours a week position and job requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Assist clients to achieve an increased level of independence within the community.
- Resource management, symptom monitoring, advocacy with medical providers, and a wide range of supportive activities.
- Assist clients in reaching their identified personal goals.
- Assist in stress reduction within the family and the client through a strength-based service plan
- Provide resources needed to enhance the well-being of the family and their loved one
- Increase the clients’ interactions outside of his/her family unit and home
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and computer skills are essential.
- An Associate degree in Social Work is preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license, a reliable vehicle, maintain a good driving record and have the ability to provide safe transportation.
Interested candidates should click here to: APPLY NOW!
Concord Counseling Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
We offer comparable salary and benefits. We have high employee satisfaction!
If you are ready to serve with your heart, apply now!