Case Manager (RENEW TEAM)
Concord Counseling Services is looking for amazing individuals to become a part of our Renew team!
The Renew Case Manager provides case management services to hospitalized, recently hospitalized or chronic crisis clients that will enable them to achieve increased levels of independence in performing a wide range of daily living activities. This program is focused on clients 18 – 25 years old. The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
·Interfacing frequently with state and private hospitals
- Collaborative agencies; Treatment and discharge planning for hospitalized clients
- Completing diagnostic assessments (which requires a license)
- Assisting in enabling clients to achieve an increased level of independence in performing a wide range of daily living activities
- Group work; Planning and monitoring client outcome goals
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable standards and provide system intervention when obstacles impede service delivery.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or a related field required.
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) preferred not required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and computer skills are essential.
- Concord offers an excellent work environment, flexible work schedules and comparable pay based on experience and licensure
- Increased Pay Ranges
- Supportive/Flexible work environment with high employee satisfaction rates
- Generous Paid Time off & Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision, Group Life, FSA, HSA, and 401K plan
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Free supervision toward independent license
- Free CEU’s
Concord is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Concord is highly committed to
promoting and maintaining an atmosphere that is culturally
Inclusive and that welcomes diversity.