Case Manager – Full-time
Concord Counseling Services is seeking; awesome people who love helping others, become their best selves!
Case Managers provide services to individuals with severe mental illnesses, all while getting to know your community, being a key player in the lives of others, being a part of a team that takes care of each other, helping individuals with mental health issues increase their independence, and collaborating with providers. We are seeking people with 1 - 3 years’ of experience, who are ready to serve with their heart!
This is a full-time position and job requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting clients to achieve an increased level of independence within the community
- Resource management, symptom monitoring, advocacy with medical providers, and a wide range of supportive activities
- Planning and monitoring client outcome goals
- Minimum Associates Degree in Social Work or a related field required
- Must have a valid driver's license, a reliable vehicle, maintain a good driving record and have the ability to provide safe transportation
- Concord offers an excellent work environment, flexible work schedules and comparable pay based on experience and licensure
- Increased Pay Ranges
- Supportive/Flexible work environment with high employee satisfaction rates
- Generous Paid Time off & Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision, Group Life, FSA, HSA, and 401K plan
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Free supervision toward independent license
- Free CEU’s
promoting and maintaining an atmosphere that is culturally
Inclusive and that welcomes diversity.