- You are passionate about everything you do and truly put your heart into it.
- Details are your “thing” and you make sure that everything you do is ticked and tied before you are done.
- You carry yourself with confidence and communicate clearly….and concisely.
- You are an owner. You have pride in your work.
- #alwayslearning. You LOVE learning new things and get excited for the next challenge.
- You embrace change and are excited to see what a difference your work can make.
- Technology is important to you and you enjoy learning new systems.
- Prepare all marketing materials for events, listings, and appointments
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance
- Coordinate all aspects of a new listing from the initial paperwork to closing
- Manage the client database and communication strategy
- Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Assist in the development and execution of the social media and marketing strategy
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Learn new software systems and implement as needed
- Coordinate all transactions from start to finish including scheduling inspections, showings, closings, possession dates
- Assist in the planning and execution of all client events
- Keep the lead agents informed regarding any problems or issues that may arise
- Communicate professionally and effectively with all outside parties including lenders, title companies, inspectors, and other real estate agents
- Work independently and be resourceful
- Continuously look for new ways to grow the business
- Maintain all lead generation programs and tracking
- Own all aspects of new listing materials (delivering signs, brochures, lockboxes, etc)
We absolutely love what we do and are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals! The overall mission of the Balster Realty Group is to build a fast growing, profitable real estate business by providing a premier client service experience for each home seller and home buyer with whom we work with. Each member of the team is key to this success. We are small but mighty! Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, we are experienced real estate professionals who apply our expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
Who specifically are we looking for?
The perfect Executive Assistant is a key part of the team and is crucial to its long-term growth. The perfect candidate has a strong desire to grow with the team and is looking for a long-term opportunity. They thrive on organization and are extremely detail oriented, while completing tasks with minimal supervision.
Specific knowledge and skills desired:
- Desire to be a key part of growing the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and social media platforms
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Learning based and self-motivated
- Service-based attitude
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license a plus