Anytime Fitness Assistant Manager-Westerville
Please apply through Indeed.
Job DetailsSalary$12 an hour
Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
*We ask that applicants do NOT contact the clubs directly. As part of a franchise, individual locations are not involved in the hiring process. Please respect our staff and allow the HR at our headquarters to control your interview process.*
WHO WE ARE:
Anytime Fitness of OH is currently serving nearly 20,000 customers in 21 clubs. As one of the fastest growing, medium-sized businesses in our region, we’ve developed a growth minded culture focused on leading our employees to achieve their full potential. We believe that most companies fall short of their goal, not from a lack of vision, but from a failure to properly develop, mentor, and lead their teams.
The Assistant General Manager (AGM) is expected to ensure new members are properly onboarded by helping schedule fitness consultations, and performing equipment orientations. The AGMs main purpose is to ensure our members are satisfied and having a great experience and all of their needs are met. This includes helping in the overall cleanliness of the club. Additionally, the AGM is responsible for keeping the club administratively and operationally sound by aiding in tasks such as bank deposits and agreement audits…etc.
To ensure we find and retain the best employees, we offer the following benefits and compensation package:
· Paid vacation, paid sick days, and paid holidays.
· Competitive healthcare plans available.
· Complimentary membership to over Anytime Fitness.
· Monthly team trainings focused on personal and professional development.
· Multiple company outings and events.
· The opportunity to grow and advance within an exciting company.
· A flexible schedule.
To be considered for this position you must be a self-starter, have a positive attitude, and be a good motivator and coach. This position takes responsibility for ensuring our members are staying engaged with our facility and their goals.
· Manage customer retention.
· Maintain a high level of customer service through building relationships with members.
· Administration of our Health Coach program.
· Delinquent account management.
· Execute Equipment Orientations.
· Help maintain a clean and inviting environment for members.
· Maintain quality assurance for Personal Training Department.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
· Have a great attitude and desire to help others achieve their goals.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Basic Microsoft Word/Excel skills.
· Passion about Anytime Fitness and eager to share that passion with others.
· Willingness to learn and embrace the guidelines behind Anytime Fitness’s unique style of service.
· Strong people skills- you’re approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place