Taste of Westerville - 2020, Rescheduled
The Westerville Area Chamber has rescheduled the Taste of Westerville for Thursday, Sept. 10, 2020, tentatively. Please check back for updates, we appreciate your support!
Available only to the first 50 registrants.
- Enter the event ONE hour early (5-6PM) with VIP wristbands for NO WAIT entrance into the ballroom at 6PM
- with exquisite cuisine provided by The Lakes Golf & Country Club
- Specialty wines served by a certified sommelier from Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits
- Inclusion in the FIRST presentation of the Great Taste VIP Award
- Exclusive opportunity to vote for YOUR choice of BEST restaurant
This is our largest spring event and you won't want to miss it!
Register early - This event sells out WELL in advance!
Participating Food Vendors:
101 Beer Kitchen
Asterisk Supper Club
Chicken Salad Chick
Fat Girl Bakery
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Hilton Polaris Columbus
The Lakes Golf & Country Club
Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center
Nothing Bundt Cakes
Old Bag of Nails
Renaissance Columbus - Westerville Hotel
Rensko Holdings DBA Tim Hortons & Jimmy Johns
The Wine Bistro
...food exhibitors added daily!
Meet the committee who brings this event together:
Kristine Hufford, Columbus Title Agency of Westerville
Kelly Ginn, Keller Williams Greater Columbus
Steve Lebold, The Middle Field Banking Company
Bri Scott, The Lakes Golf & Country Club
Fara Waugh, SourcePoint
Connie Farabaugh, Keller Williams Excel Realty
Lori Davis, Maloney + Novotney
Skip Ivery, Allstate - Skip Ivery Agency
Kendra Lytle, Welcome Wagon
Shannon Kirkendall, Fitness Firm USA
Chuck Woodson, Heartland Bank
Gina Carfagna, Heartland Bank
Brenda Van Meter, Scrubbing Buddies
Alison O'Keeffe, RE/MAX Impact
Sue French, RE/Max Impact - Sue French