Below is a list of resources to help your business easily navigate these challenging times. We continue to update this daily with the most beneficial resources. Please, let us know what we can do to better support you and your business.
UPDATES: Gov. DeWine announced on April 27 that any Ohioan who has been fully vaccinated will no longer have to quarantine if exposed to someone with COVID-19. This health order applies to all adults, except who are in nursing homes, assisted living facilities or other congregate care settings. An individual is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose of Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines or two weeks after the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. You can view more from this update here.
OhioHealth's COVID-19 vaccine walk-in clinics are free and open to the community on specific days and times. They are currently administering the Pfizer vaccine. Please read their complete instructions and potential side effects at https://www.ohiohealth.com/covid-19/covid-19-vaccinations/prepare-for-vaccination/
Here's what to know and how to prepare for your vaccination:
- Adults 18 and older may not bring visitors or children with them to their appointment, except for one caregiver if medically necessary.
- Vaccine recipients 16 or 17 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all appointments.
- Wear a face mask and short sleeves.
- Bring your ID and insurance card.
- Maintain a safe social distance
GRANTS AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT:
- Ohio Small Business Relief Grants are available for small businesses across the state...learn more
- Delaware County Small Business Protection Program...learn more
- Workforce Development Board of Central Ohio (WDBCO) is helping to subsidize the cost of employee training and upskilling through their incumbent Worker Training and On-The-Job Training programs...download
- TechCred could have another round of funding open up in December...stay tuned
- Summary of new guidance on COVID-19 at work released by OSHA brought to you by Safex...learn more
- Revised Mask Order...download
- Back to Work Safely by AIHA...download
- CDC "Prepare your Small Business and Employees"...download
- Responsible Restart...learn more
- All posters and signs by the Ohio Department of Health...download
- Maximum occupancy, masks required, specialized signs, etc.
- COVID-19 customizable flyer by the U.S. Chamber...download
- Facial coverings sign by Ohio Department of Health...download
- Mask On Ohio Graphic...download
- COVID-19 Test Site Finder from Anthem...visit here
- Ohio Department of Health's new portal...visit here
- Employer Talking Points by The Coalition to Stop the Spread...download
- Sample Email to Employees from CEO by The Coalition to Stop the Spread...download
- Key Facts About COVID-19 by The Coalition to Stop the Spread...download
- CDC Workplaces and Businesses homepage...visit here
- CDC General Business FAQ...visit here
- COVID-19 Resource Guide...download
- COVID-19 testing sites...download
- Back to Business Toolkit...learn more