* Are you experiencing too much turnover in your sales staff?
* Are you uncertain why they are failing and how to prevent it?
* Do sales revenue charts look like a roller coaster track?
* Do your salespeople always seem to have excuses for not closing sales they thought were "in the bag"?
* Are you doing too much unpaid consulting?
* Are your salespeople too quick to discount, making it harder and harder to stay profitable?
Why do some salespeople rocket to great heights and then suddenly sputter –- and others never seem to get off the ground? The good news is that sales performance can be improved dramatically and permanently, but first you have to know where to begin and what really needs fixing. Your first inclination may be blame your lack of success on the quality of your leads or a tough market. Instead take a good, hard look at what you're doing. Chances are you'll find the answers somewhere within yourself or your organization.
To lead the “buyer-seller dance”, you must have a systematic approach to selling that works. Merely showing up at the sales meeting and having good “people skills” is not enough. Prospects see themselves as individuals with something to lose: their money. Your approach has to help them let go of defensiveness and discuss openly and honestly their real concerns so they can discover compelling reasons to act now and buy from you.
In this interactive workshop we'll look at the root causes of the most common sales challenges and discuss strategies for overcoming them that you and your team can apply right away and start closing more business today.